Forum Title: Moentrol cartridge removal
I'm trying to replace a moentrol pull handle. Currently I had the plastic/crystal looking knob and want to install a metal handle. I can't get this metal clip off to install anything. When I pull it just turns the water on. When I screw it it just messes with the hot/cold setting. How do I get this insert portion off?!
Category: Plumber Post By: JANE BROOKS (Springfield, OR), 04/27/2017

Turn the water off or get some rain gear on. That end piece is just stuck on the stem. Grab hold of it with some pliers and pull as you rock it side to side. It will come off. Then pull the tube behind it, off. Or try a faucet handle puller

- DORIS FLORES (Fall River, MA), 09/18/2017

Homeowner Resources & Services

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779